Seychelles is one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the world. It is also a great place to get married, with white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters. If you are dreaming of an exotic location to tie the knot with your partner or family, then read on…
Where To Get Married in Seychelles?
Weddings in Seychelles are a great option for those who want to have their dream wedding. Seychelles is a beautiful place to get married and there are many different venues to choose from. If you are planning a destination wedding, then this is where you should look!
Seychelles is a beautiful place for your dream wedding because it has many different venues available for couples of all budgets. You can find cheap ones or really expensive ones depending on how much money you want to spend on your special day! But no matter what type of venue suits your budget, I am sure there will be something out there that matches up perfectly with what YOU want on YOUR special day.”
STORY Seychelles provides you with one of the best wedding destinations in Seychelles having different packages that will make you tension free and help you enjoy your wedding without stressing about other things.
How Much Does a Wedding in Seychelles Cost?
The cost of a wedding in Seychelles depends on several factors. For example, the location and size of your event will affect the price tag. For example, small weddings that take place on an island or at a beach resort are more affordable than larger events with large guest lists.
A few other things to keep in mind when planning your wedding:
- The cost is generally higher than in other countries
- You need to reserve a date before you book transportation and accommodations
What Is the Ideal Location for A Wedding in Seychelles?
If you are looking for the perfect location for your wedding in Seychelles, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider whether or not it will be a beach wedding. The majority of resorts are located on one of the islands’ beaches and offer private areas that can be set up specifically for your ceremony. If this sounds like what you want, then your job is done! STORY Seychelles has the best beach resorts in Mahe Seychelles and has best beach pool villas in Seychelles which make your wedding experience even better
Second, consider what type of event you would like to host at your chosen resort: a family reunion? A honeymoon? A vow renewal? Weddings should take place on land (as opposed to sea), which means that any island with private beaches and facilities can accommodate them—they just need an open date and time when there won’t be another event occurring simultaneously. STORY Seychelles has one of the best wedding venues in Seychelles.
What Is the Best Time of Year to Get Married in Seychelles?
The best time of year to get married in Seychelles is May to October. The weather is warm, the sea is calm, and you will have more options for things like your wedding dress, flowers, and hair stylist than you could ever imagine! Plus, it is the off-peak season so your guests will be able to book their flights at a lower price.
In short: if you want a beautiful wedding day that does not break the bank or require any planning on your part (because we know how stressful it can be), then consider getting married during our off-peak period. Seychelles will provide everything else!
What Legal Documents Are Required to Get Married in Seychelles?
The legal requirements to get married in Seychelles are as follows:
- Passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six more months.
- Original birth certificates must be verified by the Department of Foreign Affairs in the respective nations if the country is not a signatory to the Apostille Convention.
- **Certificate of Celibacy**
- Where applicable, a divorce certificate
- If you are a widow or widower, you must have a death certificate from your prior husband.
- If you have been in the nation for six months or more, you can obtain a police character certificate from the Seychelles Police Station.
- Stay Permit in Seychelles
- One passport-sized photograph
The couple that wishes to register their marriage must appear in person at the Civil Status office. If the couple wishes to register their marriage at home, they must notify the Civil Status office at least one week before the wedding.
How Long Before Your Wedding Do You Need to Arrive in Seychelles?
- At least a week before your wedding, you need to book a flight, hotel, and wedding venue.
- You will also need to get your marriage license from the local Seychelles office. This needs to be done at least 3 months before the date of your wedding.
- You can then apply for an apostille for your certificate for it to be recognized internationally. This takes about 7-15 working days.
- The final thing you will need is a photographer who has experience shooting weddings in Seychelles! STORY Seychelles has the best wedding photographers which come in different packages like the bronze package, silver package and wedding videography having different prices providing you the best experience and they would provide you those videos and photographs within 15 days span after the wedding happened. You can check out their website for further information.
Wedding in Seychelles is a unique experience, and you need to be prepared with all the required documents.
If you are planning to get married in Seychelles, then you must be prepared with all the required documents.
To get married in Seychelles you will need to provide the following:
- A valid passport for both parties (original and a copy)
- Original marriage certificate (if any)
- Certificate of divorce or death of the previous spouse if applicable, original and a copy.
When planning your wedding, you will want to consider the location and how it will affect the style of your wedding. When it comes to planning a wedding on a budget, using exotic locations such as Seychelles can be a great way to save money.