The NCHMCT JEE is a nationwide entrance test for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management degree (Hospitality & Hotel Administration). NTA administers the NCHMCT JEE exam on behalf of the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology once a year.
NCHMCT offers a three-year BSc (HHA) degree in cooperation with the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The NCHM JEE score is accepted by all participating institutes for admission to their respective BSc (HHA) programs.
In order to fulfill NCHMCT JEE Exam Eligibility Criteria, A candidate must have passed a recognised Educational Board’s 10+2 level Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent, with English as one of the subjects. The candidate must have passed a qualifying exam that included English as a subject.
Candidates whose final year examination results are still pending are also eligible to sit for the exam. For extra criteria, they must provide proof of eligibility. Candidates with a 10+2 education pattern from any Indian school examination or from an institution recognised by the Association of Indian Universities from outside India are also eligible.
Let us have a clear vision of the NCHMCT JEE Exam and its eligibility criteria.
Date of NCHMCT JEE Exam
The NCHMCT JEE Exam Exam Date has been published on the official website of the National Testing Agency. Candidates who are preparing for the exam should check the most recent information on the exam date. If the exam dates change, they will be able to rearrange their preparation.
Application of NCHMCT JEE Exam Form Online
An online application for the NCHM JEE exam is accessible. The National Testing Agency is in charge of administering exams as well as the application process. The following are the steps for registering for and applying for the exam online:
- Only English should be used to complete the application form.
- Candidates must write their names in capital letters as they appear on their Class X diploma. Enter the day, month, and year as they appear on his/her Pre-University examination certificate from his/her School/Board (Class-X).
- Attach a current colour photograph (without attestation) with a white background that was shot no more than three months ago. The photograph should be pasted (rather than stapled) in the designated area.
- Make no mistakes when filling out any details, as requests for changes, corrections, or modifications to the details of the Application Form will be considered later.
- Only use a debit or credit card to pay the application cost.
- The application will be submitted once the payment has been made, and candidates will be able to view it by selecting the view application option. Candidates should then grab a hard copy of their results for future reference.
General Tips to Follow on the Day of Exam
Carry all important documents:
To enter the exam venue, candidates must bring their NCHMCT JEE Exam admit card. Aspirants will not be permitted to sit the exam unless they have a valid admit card.
Reach exam centre on time:
Candidates should arrive at their JEE exam place a bit earlier so that they are familiar with the location of their test centre. From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., NCHMCT JEE Exam will be held. Students must, however, report to the test centre listed on their NCHMCT JEE Exam admit card at 8:30 a.m.
Solve the questions you know first:
Candidates are recommended to leave any question for which they are unsure of the answer when attempting the NCHMCT JEE exam paper. This is advantageous since applicants can then focus on the subjects about which they are certain and reduce negative marking. Furthermore, such an initiative will assist the candidate in completing the remainder of the exam paper within the allotted time and returning to issues that they are unsure about at a later time.
Read questions carefully:
Some of the questions in the exam are a little complex, therefore students should read the question carefully before writing the answer on their OMR sheet.
Read more interesting articles at Hover Phenix